Monday, June 2, 2008

Home remedies for acne free skin

« ...In case, you are suffering from a lot of blackheads and whiteheads, you can use a topical treatment that would unblock pores. You may also be prescribed to use an antibiotic tablet as an oral form....
...Having had acne for many years I've tried many ways to stay acne-free. Some have worked to some degree but had serious flaws, most were completely useless. But I did eventually find a super way to clear my skin when all else had failed......»

«...Clearasil Facewash - This product is a mystery to me, I used it once for a whole month - it worked. Used it another month - it never worked. That's just in my experience, yours may differ. 2 out of 5 from me....»

flouhishfohs.blogspot.com

tags:omega 3 vitamin clears up hormonal acne,
over the counter best acne treatment brands,
otc acne medicine during pregnancy

No comments: