Sunday, September 28, 2008

Skincare

« ...What laser treatment does is to remove the top layer of the skin, revealing the new, unscarred layer. The treatment will work better with certain types of acne scars and may not be effective at all for other types of acne scars. ...
...When dealing with acne, it is very important to have a proper skin care routine. It takes more than just dabbing on some over the counter acne gel to cure acne. If you do not have a proper skin care regimen in place, sooner or later, new acne will form and you are faced with constant battling with your skin condition....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: safe acne products during pregnancy, vitamind for premenstrual cystic acne, soap sulfates acne

No comments: